We want everyone to have a beach bonfire and the best possible experience with us. Due to the nature of outdoor events, we cannot refund based on weather conditions. If weather isn't permitting, we will gladly move your reservation to another day with a $125 new permit fee plus any additional permitting fees that may apply. Requesting to move the beach bonfire must be done 1 business day before the originally scheduled bonfire and is subject to availability. Should you decide to cancel, a refund minus the deposit will only be given if canceled 2 business days in advance of your bonfire. If you want to move your bonfire to a later or earlier time to adjust for rain, we are happy to accommodate if done before noon. Please contact us with any questions or concerns. We are happy to help and be as flexible as we can. 




Turtle nests may pop up during the nesting season, May - October. Should a turtle nest block your beach bonfire use, we will move your beach bonfire to the next available beach access with a $125 temporary beach bonfire permit fee and any additional permitting fees that may apply. Moving due to turtle nests does not grant a refund.





Should you have to cancel your beach bonfire reservation, please let us know 2 business days prior to your beach bonfire reservation by calling our office 850-733-0302 or emailing All bonfires include $175 deposit. You may pay the $175 deposit to hold your reservation. Balance must be paid 2 days prior to your reservation. If you decide to cancel a refund will be granted minus the deposit. Cancelations must be done 2 business days before your bonfire to be eligible for a refund. Refunds are not granted on the same day as your bonfire.


Private accesses are subject to all county regulations. including distance from dunes. All flames including firepit and tiki torches must be 50 feet from the dunes. If our attendant arrives to set up and the beach is eroded so that space is not available to meet county regulations, we will not be able to set up the bonfire on the private beach. If this happens, we will be able to go to the next available public beach access pending permit availability. A new permit fee of $125 will apply. If permits are not available, or you do not wish to continue with the bonfire, a 50% refund will be issued.