If you're headed to the beach with your kids this summer, there are a few things you'll need to pack in order to make sure everyone has a good time. From sunscreen and swim diapers to snacks and beach toys, here are five essential items every beach mom needs for a vacation to 30A in Florida.
1. Sunscreen. It's important to protect your skin from the sun's harmful rays, especially if you're going to be spending a lot of time outdoors. Be sure to reapply sunscreen regularly, especially after swimming or sweating.
2. Swim diapers. If you have small children who are not potty trained, swim diapers are a must. They help keep the pool or beach clean and prevent accidents.
3. Snacks and drinks. Kids (and adults!) get hungry and thirsty quickly when they're out in the sun all day long. Pack some healthy snacks and drinks so you don't have to buy them at the beach or poolside café. Publix will get the job done for this!
4. Beach toys. Sand toys, water toys, and balls are essential for keeping kids entertained at the beach. Bring along a few of their favorites so they can have fun in the sun while you relax and enjoy the view. Here is a great place to get beach toys on 30A!
5. A first-aid kit. You never know when someone might get a cut or bruise, so it's always good to have a first-aid kit on hand just in case. Bandages, antiseptic ointment, and pain relievers are a good start; you can also add other items as needed based on your family's needs.
6. Every beach mom needs is a great beach bag. There are so many different options out there, so it can be tough to choose. But our top pick is the Oohlala Beach Bag from Sunnylife. It's big enough to fit everything you need, but not so big that it's cumbersome to carry. Plus, it comes with a built-in cooler pouch, which is perfect for keeping your drinks cold.
7. Another beach essential on our list is a comfy beach towel. There's nothing worse than trying to relax on a sandy towel that's full of grit. Our favorite beach towel is the Turkish Hammam Towel from Summersalt. It's super soft and absorbent, and it dries quickly so you can use it over and over again. Plus, it comes in a ton of different colors and patterns, so you can find one that fits your style perfectly.
8. An essential for any beach vacation is a good book (or two). Whether you're looking for something light and fluffy or something with a little more substance, there's sure to be a book out there that's perfect for you. And what better place to read it than on the beach? Our top pick for this year is Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens. It's part mystery, part love story, and part coming-of-age tale, all set against the backdrop of the beautiful North Carolina coast. Trust us, you won't be able to put it down.
There you have it! These are the some essential items that every beach mom needs for their vacation to 30A in Florida . Now that you know what you need , all that's left to do is start packing! And don't forget ; while 30A has plenty of great beaches , make sure to check out some of the other attractions as well . There are tons of great restaurants , shops , and activities for both adults and kids. And of course you can't come to 30A without doing a 30A Blaze Beach Bonfire. Start planning your trip today!